The PB-505 Advanced Circuit Design Workstation is a robust electronics trainer suitable for all levels of electronics instruction and design. Utilizing the PB-505, students will learn valuable hands-on breadboarding techniques and build a solid foundation in circuit experimentation, construction and analysis. Experienced designers will find the PB-505 an invaluable instrument, providing a reliable platform for the most advanced and demanding design applications. The PB-505 can be used to construct basic series and parallel circuits to the most complicated multi-stage microcomputer circuits, incorporating the latest in industrial technology.
Click on above image to view full picture
Listed Price: $ 584.40
PB-505Category: Analog & Digital Circuit Design Workstation
Deluxe Analog & Digital Design Workstation
- Large removable breadboard area with 3360 tie point
- Two open collector pulsers
- Built-in multi-waveform function generator
- Quad voltage power supply: Three DC & one low voltage AC
- Functions with optional electronics trainer boards
- Built-in logic probe with pulse capture
- BCD to 7 segment decoder/display
- 8 channel logic indicators
- New supplied with new high impact metal case
- Power3-wire AC line input (115V/230V 50-60Hz or 230V 50Hz)-(specify when ordering ) with power indicator.
- Fixed DC output+5VDC @ 1.0A, ripple <5mV
- Variable DCO/P+1.3V to +15V @ 0.5A, ripple <5mV
- Variable DCO/P1.3V to -15V @ 0.5A, ripple <5mV
- Fixed AC O/P12.6 VAC Center tapped @ 100mA
- Frequency Range0.1Hz to 100KHz in six ranges
- Output Voltage0 to +10V (20Vp-p)
- Output Impedance600 ohms (except TTL)
- Output current10 mA max., short circuit protect-ed
- Output waveformsSine, Square, Triangle, TTL
- Sine waveDistortion < 3% (10Hz to 100KHz)
- TTL pulseRise and fall time <25ns
Drive 10 TTL loads
- Square waveRise and fall time <1.5µs
- Logic Indicators16 LED’s 8 red to indicate logic high, 8 green to indicate a logic low.
- Logic ProbeBuilt-in TTL/CMOS compatible logic probe.
Captures fast single shot events and pulse trains.
Input impedance 300K•, overload protection +50VDC, min.. detectable pulse width 100nsec. TTL threshold low +0.8V high +2.25V, CMOS threshold low +30%Vcc high +70%Vcc. Memory mode, latches on first transition and LED remains on until probe is reset
- Debounced Push-Button (Pulsers)Two push-button operated, open-collector output pulsers, each with one normally-open and one normally- closed output. Each output can sink up to 25mA.
- PotentiometersOne 1K•, one 10K•, all leads available and uncommitted.
- SwitchesTwo SPDT slide switches, all leads available and uncommitted.
- BNC ConnectorsTwo BNC connectors, pin available and uncommit-ted, shell connected to ground.
- Logic Switches8 individual SPDT logic switches, one side of all eight switches connected and switchable to +5V or ground, other side of all eight switches separate, and uncommitted.
- Speaker0.25W, 8•
- BCD to 7 Segment Display2 BCD to 7 segment display circuits are provided including decoder/driver circuitry. Tie points: 5 per each unit.
- Breadboarding AreaA total of 3360 uncommitted tie-points, available on velcro breadboard plate. Two QT-59B, bus strips. Fifty tie-points for each +5V, variable +15V, and ground if desired.
- EnclosureSteel case
- Weight10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Overall Dimensions4.5in (H) x 15in (W) x 10.75in (D) (11.4 x 38.1 x 27.3 cm)
- Part Number104-0505